NetAcquire systems provide compact weather-resistance packaging for remote monitoring and control. Remote access is available using dial-up modem, wireless cellular, or the Internet. Local data archiving saves critical monitor data for later retrieval. Data is available remotely using a Web browser.
- Handheld size with extended temperature range and weatherproof enclosure
- Flexible power supply requirements of 8-30 volts DC or line AC
- Data archiving saves measurements for later retrieval
- All measurement data and configurations saved to nonvolatile memory
- Local NetAcquire processing allows autonomous control of remote equipment
- Selectable analog, digital, and serial I/O channel counts