NetAcquire systems have many range and radar data processing applications, with active deployments on many U.S. ranges. Examples include:
- Correlating Source Selector - automatically selects the best telemetry input source from multiple telemetry antennas on a range
Radar Interface for TSPI Processing
(Click to see larger image)
- Radar Slaving and Control - direct next-generation hardware interface to existing radar pedestals including real-time servo, synchro, and encoder interface, data transformations, and network input/output
- Sensor Fusion - sensor selection, filtering, and correlation
- Data Flow Processing - provides a convenient and efficient way to reformat data from a wide variety of different range radars for tracking and range safety purposes
- Range Safety - guaranteed real-time performance of NetAcquire systems provides timely data processing/analysis for manual and automated range safety decisions
- Wide-Area Mux/Demux - transfer data signals over T-1, T-3, ATM, or Ethernet from remote equipment locations
- In-Flight Disconnect and Launch Readiness - umbilical interfaces provide pre-launch visibility into critical system functions
- Avionics data acquisition - support for avionics buses including MIL-STD-1553, ARINC 429, CAN Bus, and IEEE-1394 allows acquisition and analysis of plane or missile data either before or during flight
- Air Traffic Control - acquire radar and GPS Time Space Position Information (TSPI) and perform 3 dimensional visualization.
- FI 2010 TENA - NetAcquire systems include a built-in real-time CORBA server to support this important new DoD-mandated standard for distributed object interfaces to range equipment.