NetAcquire systems offer extensive communications and protocol conversion functionality. With its "Connect Anything to Anything" architecture, a NetAcquire server can intelligently bridge different data streams and supply real-time data conversion and routing. Each data stream may be in any hardware or software interface supported by NetAcquire and different I/O channels can be freely mixed.
- Mix-and-match data routing architecture connects "anything to anything"
- Most serial input/output streams are supported with NetAcquire interfaces, including RS-422/485/530, RS-232, TTL, ECL, with data, optional clock, clock recovery, and bit synchronization
- Instrumentation buses are supported, including MIL-STD-1553, ARINC 429, CAN Bus, GPIB, FireWire (IEEE-1394), and TAXI
- Network interfaces include 10 or 100 Mb/s Ethernet, wireless, fiber-optic, dial-up, low-latency reflective memory
- Customized control is available for network errors, date rate mismatch, and data buffering
- Custom interfaces can be supported including ATM, Fibre Channel, USB, and HOTLink
- Available in rack-mount 2U form-factor for compatibility with network racks