The Haigh-Farr Button antennas are designed for applications where size and weight are critical. Models cover frequencies ranging from UHF to X-Band, and provide the omnidirectional coverage of a monopole in a rugged package. Models 2107, 2207 and 13215 have a filled-in overhead null, and, therefore, provide the added benefit of full hemispherical coverage.
- Omni-directional Coverage in Azimuth
- Overhead Null in Elevation Pattern (Most Models)
- Models 2107, 2207, 13215 have the overhead null filled in.
- Frequencies from UHF to X-Band
- Small, Compact Footprint
- High Impact Radome Material
- Common Footprint (Most Models)
- Built to Withstand Extreme Shock & Vibration Environments
- Data Links, Telemetry, Transponder
- Aircraft, Helicopters, UAVs
- Tactical Missiles
- Ground-Based Vehicles
- Single or Array Implementations with Power Dividers and Cables